From:
Mickey Rene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:23:05 EST
I am writing in concern of my two-year old female ferret.  She has always
chewed herself on and off, as if she is itching.  This was not a problem
until about a month and a half ago.  She began going after her tail often.
Half of her tail is bare with no hair from her chewing.  The vet has
suggested in the past that it could be a problem with our laundry detergent
and her bedding, but I would like to know if anyone has any other
suggestions.

Her diet consists of Kaytee Exact Rainbow Diet and Zupreem Ferret Diet.  I
also give her Furovite daily and started her up two weeks ago on a quarter
to a half teaspoon of Ferret's Finest Healthy Coat Supplement daily.

My ferret is otherwise very active, healthy-looking (besides her tail) and
chunky.

Please write me any comments at:  [log in to unmask]

Thankyou.