From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:19:00 -0500
Hello all,

To those of you who supported me after Bilbo's passing, I just wanted to
say thank you so much.  You don't know what it means to Ted and me to
have so many wonderful people who truly care about the ferrets.  We will
always miss Bilbo, but we have found strength through all of your support
and prayers.

(So sorry this is a mass email...I stupidly deleted all the addresses
before I had a chance to send out individual thank you's).

Stephanie Gilbert

---
Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL VP/Membership Chair/Librarian *
work: 919-962-1355 * http://www.trifl.org *
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com