From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 12:43:02 -0700
(Sung to da Adam's Family by MC Hammer...)

"We do what we wanna do, dook when we wanna dook, eat when we wanna eat,
sleep when we wanna sleep...The Doyle Family........

We jump when we wanna jump, we hiss when we wanna hiss, we kiss when we
wanna kiss, and we poop where we wanna poop...The Doyle Family.......

Yes, we run when we wanna run, dance when we wanna dance, climb when we
wanna climb, drink when we wanna drink, stink when we wanna stink, blink
when we wanna blink, tink we when we wanna tink....The Doyle Family......"

Anyways, dis is Rosie and Maxie and Sammi and Wigglies again.....

Well, Da woke up dis mornin' and da whole downstairs was ransacklfied...like
one of dose hurricane Bertha tings done gone thru the womb...well, Ma says
it's cause dere is a baby in da house again...dats Sammi you know...she's
only been bornded for 14 weeks or sometin'...

Wells, dere is tons of poops everywheres again too!  He he he...Da keeps
gettin' soft, squishy, warm presents in da mornin' between his toes again
you know...tee he he...

Ruh, Roh!  Da's singin' to dem soap operators again...he sings dose theme
songs dat Ma watches in dat daytime on dat TV ting...The Young and the
Wrestlers or sometin'...

Well, we is tinkin' about joinin' dose olympias and doin' a raisen toss or
sometin', but we is not sure how dat will work Tater Gator and Odie
Podie...cause we mights eat all dose raisens first.... tee he he...Paw paw,
we is tinkin' dat you is lucky to lives in the olympics...will we see's you
on TV?

By the way, Ma says dat Wiggles and Foggy shouldn't get married, cause dey
is bestest friends, and should stay dat way...but Wiggles shouldn't get
married neither, cause she found Foggy, and she don't want nothing more than
that friend-mate for life you know....It took her 2 whole hours to say
goodbye to Foggy you, cause dey was dere for each other and went true alot
together you knows...Dayna was sad to see Wigglies leave, but Wiggles said
"It's time, Mom...I gotta go be with my new friends..."

Rosie quit makin' dat schrunchy-sour-face dat she was doin' to Ma and Da
since we gots her two new sifters...and Massie is happy as a river otter on
her back in dat sunshine with a fish for lunch on her belly cause Rosie gots
someone (Sammi) to wrestle with and it's not Massie!  =)

And REMEMBER: "The best part of wakin' up, is Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, and
Wiggles in your cup..."  (Sung to dat Folgers commercial on TV)...

Bye bye, peoplies.....

The Doyle Family

(oo)  (oo) (oo) (oo)