Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 05:08:22 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!~!

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network will be on Saturday June 11th, from 6-9pm at the Clairmont Mobile
Home Park, 13531 Claimont Way, Oregon City, OR.

Please remember, you don't have to be a member to attend.  Our doors are
always open, and we love meeting new people.

With the 'official' arrival of summer in the next few weeks, the topic of
discussion will be 'HOW TO BE A COOL FERRET PARENT' - Tips and tricks on
keeping your fur-kids cool and comfy in warmer weather and while
traveling.

Please remember that dinner is 'pot luck'.  Please bring an entree and a
side or dessert to share.  Your own table ware is also greatly
appreciated.

Items to be discussed include FERRET FUN FROLIC - June 25th at the PGE
Building in Portland (aaah, yes, indoors and climate controlled <G>).
Last minute ideas, volunteer list for set up, break down, and Kids Klub
staff.

Hope to see many there.  Old friends and, hopefully, some new faces.

If you need further information or directions, please call the Oregon
Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369 or email me directly.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG