From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 17:58:04 -0400
Well after reading Mo'Bob's comments about the ECE debate I was going to put
in my 2 cents and say Michigan seems to be ECE free so far and I'd like it
to stay that way.  After reading Tracy's post (and I had thought of going to
the Chicago show myself) I am wondering if we'll be saying that much longer.
Tracy, when thinking of going to the show I'd forgotten about ECE, but your
right I've heard they have it pretty bad down there.  As a matter of fact
after last years show someone who went from Wisconsin (I think) posted on
AOL that they brought it home with them.  So maybe I wont go.  Remote
controls - I can't believe it!!  There's something that Giesela hasn't shown
any interest in eating!  Mary, Giesela and Boris (who is going to have his
butt checked tomorrow)