From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:37:55 -0600
I would like to second or third the notion for everyone to send $1.00 to
each shelter on the list.  I have extracted the names and addresses of the
shelters to make it easier for everyone to copy and download for addresses.
I volunteer at the the FerretNook.  I see the amount of energy, time, money
and emotions spent by these shelter operators in order to make life better
for the fuzzies we all love..  There are 38 shelters on the the list this
month.  If 1000 of the 3000 subscribers to the FML sent a buck to each
shelter - think how that will help for food, supplies, and meds.  Thanks
for helping.

Laura Bancroft - Falmouth Friends of Ferrets Shelter
17 Mello Street
E. Falmouth MA  02536

Randy Belair - Ferret Aid Society of Toronto
1198 Saturnia Crescent
Mississauga, Ontario
L4Y 2M3

Diane Campbell - Rogue's Gallery West Ferret Shelter & Rescue
111 Bay Berry Court
Statesville, NC  28677

Jean Caputo-Lee - Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44109

Trish Curtis - Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter
Weatherford, TX    76088
.
Yvonne DeCarlo - Fuzztek Shelter
1106 Johnson Court
New Milford, NJ 07646

Lorraine Denicourt - FRISKY FERRET SHELTER
8 Pluff Avenue
N Reading  MA  01864

Alicia Drakotes - Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehabilitation Shelter
PO Box 561
Marlborough, NH  03455

Troy Lynn Eckert - Ferret Family Services
P.O. Box 186
Manhattan, KS  66505-0186

Laura Ferris - Central Wisconsin Ferret Fanciers
7398 Hwy O
Wausau, WI  54401

Bev Fox - North Coast Ferret Shelter
445 Monroe St
Conneaut, Ohio 44030

Dayna Frazier - MMOMM Rescue & Shelter
Woodland MH Park #38
U.S. Route 29 N
Amherst, Va. 24521

Kathy Fritz - The Ferret Nook
P.O. Box 3
Cambridge, WI, 53523-0003

Pam Grant - THE FERRETS OF PET PALS  -Ferret Placement & Referral
P. O. Box 1714
Springfield, VA  22151-0714

Cynthia Hill - The Ferret Boarding House, Inc.
722 Wilken
Houston, TX  77008

Faith Hood - Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue
5906 Boston Drive
Falls Church, VA  22041

Michael Janke - South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc
P.O. Box 570927
Miami, FL 33257-0927

Carolyn Kinsey, A.S.V.T -  Ferret Rescue of the Western States
140 W. 29th St., Suite 191
Pueblo, CO 81008

Chris and Shelley Knudsen - Legion of Superferrets of  Nebraska Ferret
Shelter  614 N. Bellevue Avenue
Hastings, NE  68901

Lisa Leidig - The Ferret Haven "By The Sea"
2312 Starfish Road, #301
Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Monica Maples - Lane Area Ferret Lovers Shelter
970 Longridge Drive
Springfield, OR 97478

Karen Marsh-Lovvorn - Rogues Gallery Ferret Rescue
P.O. Box 1528
Hillsborough, NC 27278-1528

Christine & David Mathis - Oregon Ferret Shelter
17560 S Holly Lane
Oregon City, Oregon  97045

Chere McCoy - Ferret Friends of  Indian River County
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, Fl 32966

Stephanie Mudgett - Ferret Services of Freedom
RR 1, Box 1592
Freedom, New Hampshire  03836

Suni Parker - SunFerret Shelter & Rescue
P.O. Box 443
Ferndale, CA  95540

Kymberlie Becker Barone - Montgomery County Branch
P.O. Box 45
Gilbertsville, PA 19525-0045

Mary McCarty-Houser - Centre County Branch
P.O. Box 1206
State College, PA  16804-1206

Chris and Tara Palaski - Chester County Branch
302 E. Marshall St. Apt. 621
West Chester, PA  19380

Kurt and Sara Petersen  - FURRY
7301 Watson Road, Suite 303
St. Louis, MO  63119

Julianna Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association
1403 Old Virginia Court
Marietta, GA  30067

Carol & Jim Scott - All About Bandit Ferret Rescue & Shelter

252 Long Point Road
Crownsville, Maryland 21032

Megan Scott - Ferrets in the Sun Club & Rescue
5561 SE Grafton Avenue
Stuart, FL 34997

Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc
4339 S. Galapago St.
Englewood, CO 80110

Donna Spirito - The Educated Ferret
43 North Main Street
South Hadley, MA 0l075

Margaret Szelmeczka - Lami's Ferret Stopover
56 Rock Springs Estates
O'Fallon, IL 62269

Julie Thornton - Kansas Ferret Association
121 E. 19th Street
Lawrence, KS  66046

Mark Zmyewski - Cloud Nine Ferrets
P.O. Box 4271