From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:57:59 -0400
It is a shame that people are sometimes only willing to take the "special
case" animals.  Someone mentioned that there were a lot of people who
wanted to take the ferret that had belonged to Mike Tyson.  I vaguely
remember hearing something about that - that Mike Tyson had mistreated a
ferret or something to that effect but I never heard any details.  I was
just curious as to what that was all about.  If the ferret has been
rescued now, it is in the past, but I would still like to know what
happened if anyone can enlighten me on the subject.  "Enquiring minds
want to know" (ha!  ha!)

Holly
Tigger & Pooh