Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:24:10 +0000
:::::Isabella strolling into her office at Totally Ferret::::

Calling all ferrets!

Do you know a ferret shelter that could use an extra Fifty Dollars
in their Totally Ferret account?

My fellow ferrets, here is your mission if you chose to accept it.
E mail my mom and  tell her why your favorite ferret shelter should
win the Fifty Dollars in their account.

If your e mail wins YOU win a gift box from Totally Ferret worth
Fifty Dollars and the shelter gets Fifty Dollars  in their account!

So with your parents permission and help, e mail my mom at

*E-MAILS MUST BE WRITTEN BY A FERRET*
*CONTEST ENDS APRIL 17th*

-Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones

:::Waving at BIG::::