From:
Melissa Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:27:18 -0800
Hello Everyone.

Happy belated Turkey day. I am writing to find out about using the
leftover turkey instead of chicken to make duck soup. I really need
to make a batch but don't want to do anything that will hurt my
fuzzy-butts. The turkey was cooked with stuffing that had celery and
onions in it and some butter was used to make sure that the turkey
had a nice brown skin.

Thank you so much for any information.

melissa nelson- hoomin to
Buehler, Fate, Ferris, Gyro, Missy, and Sable.