From:
Leah Drobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 11:44:46 EDT
Yesterday I was listening to a local NJ talk radio show, and the 2
men that run it talked about a young couple that had a big fight, the
woman ended up leaving their place and going to the police. The cops
came back and arrested the 20 yr. old, and when the woman went to get
her belongings, she discovered that her boyfriend had slit her ferrets
throat, ear to ear!! I just about had a heart attack. FORTUNATELY the
ferret was rushed to a vet, it was emergency treated and actually
survived. The vet said there were defense wounds on the poor little
ferret. I hope charges are pressed against this idot who has no
compassion for God's defenseless creatures.

Leah