From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:34:42 -0400
Someone today responded to me with a link to the Hill's company web
site:
http://www.hillspet.com/hillspet/products/scienceDiet/scienceDiet.hjsp
is a contact us link. At the bottom of THAT page there are contact
phone #'s

I have been to that site several times. All they offer for contact is a
phone number. There is NO address for an office or manufacturing plant
of any kind. All they have to do is disconnect a phone number and that
company ceases to exist. This makes me question the whole scheme of
things concerning Hill's pet products. I know of no other company that
is so elusive or fragile in structure that they do not have even a
street address of any kind, not even a state, or country is mentioned
of their location! Just a phone number and that is directed to orders.

The kitten chow has a formula that seems to coincide and accommodate
with ferret needs. I wanted to contact them to get one of their one
pound samples to test to see if my ferrets would eat it. Yet this is
far from possible where there is really no one to contact.

To me this is a scam company and I do not trust them one bit. If their
food somehow had an ingredient that killed animals, as happened in
recent past to other companies, what recourse do you have? Is this
why they insulate themselves? What do they hide from?

I will not recommend this product to anyone. It may be a good product,
but the company is infusible to the public.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111
USA

[Moderatror's note: Links not checked today due to internet "issues".
Surprised if I can get the FML out, actually. But for whatever it's
worth, a phonebook search showed them in Topeka, KS. BIG]