From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:01:38 -0600
Just wanted to send a big THANK YOU!  to Kristina in Kentucky for her
incredible donation to FURRY.  We received a box from the ferret store with
about ten hammocks, blankets and sleep sacks.  Now we can get rid of some
of our antique nylon hammocks.  The ferrets, who will all be sleeping in
great style now, thank you very much.

Kristina adopted GusGus and Snowball from us, but we didn't know that she
was adopting the shelter as well!

Sara and Kurt Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot Running Round You)