Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:08:35 -0500
This website is associated with the University of Missouri Columbia,
a ferret free zone. I used to live there. A vet prof at Mizzou is
doggedly against legalizing ferrets and also works with local health
and animal welfare authorities.

It looks like this website is the one for the animal research labs at
Mizzou. They use rats and ferrets. I don't know about anything else.

Play nice and they might listen. It is such a shame that Columbia
residents who are so active in the ferret community refuse to work
on these issues.

Blessings,
Margie