Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 23:47:13 -0400
Posted in yesterday's fml:
>I will never put the puppy pads allthrough my house, for i don t want
>my ferrets to be encouriged to take a pee everywhere if they find a
>soft napkin

This made me smile at the thought. I used to put newspapers down in
the "chosen" corners of my old apartment where I lived with my three
fuzzgirls. That is, their chosen corners to go where I couldn't fit
litterbox. They were good about going on those newspapers, and I always
wondered how they new to avoid the newspapers laying on the floor in
other areas that I hadn't fininshed reading yet.

Risa