Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:04:25 -0500
Hi, ebbybuddy, it's me, Pixie da Pooter-Fert!!

Ok, guys, dis is gonna be a short one.  My Mommy askeded me to rite an'
tell you all dat she fin'ly putted Camilla's food 'gredients chart on
Pixie's Home Page!!!  (Camilla sed she could).  Ya kin gits to it from
Pixie's page, or go d'rectly dare by goin' ta
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398/food.html

Oh, an' she also wanted me ta ask if'n ennybuddy hadded some info on exact
numbers of stuff us fuzzies need.  She sed she needs numbers fer protein,
fat, fiber, moisture, ash, magnesium, an' taurine, an' also how many
'gredients should be meat!!  (Me doesn' know what mosta dat stuff is, she
jus' tolded me ta rites it.)  T'anks guys!!!

Wuv,

Pixie!!

Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398