From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 20:49:20 -0600
Friday, May 18th is Endangered Species Day and YOUR black-footed ferret
folks at Prairie Wildlife Research have re-launched our website!

Celebrate black-footed ferrets and endangered species by checking out
our new and improved website http://www.prairiewildlife.org , be sure
to check out some of the fabulous new items in the store (Hats!
Black-footed ferret earrings! Return of the Prairie Bandit DVD! And
More!) and our all new adoption program. Don't miss my video blog
from the field. And all new species profiles for all kinds of prairie
critters that live with black-footed ferrets. And remember, your
donations, shopping and adoption proceeds go directly to the field.
The more you support us the more we can do to save black-footed
ferrets (just like in the video blog).

For those of you in the Midwest, mark your calendars for the Ferret 500
<http://www.theferret500.com/index.html>
and come see us! I will be showing the black-footed ferret documentary
"Return of the Prairie Bandit" on Friday, June 1st at 7pm and will be
at the show on Saturday.

And then in Wisconsin we will show "Return of the Prairie Bandit" on
Wednesday, June 6th at Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton. The
show starts at 6pm and is FREE. Big thanks to Fox Valley Ferret Shelter
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001621087736>
for getting this set up for us!

We hope you visit our website or come out to one of the showings to see
us (come see our Facebook page and let us know how you like the
website!
<http://www.facebook.com/BlackFootedFerret>

And to all of you FMLers, thank you so much for all of your support
over the years, it really means a lot to me and I will continue to
do everything I can to recover black-footed ferrets.

All the best,
Travis

Travis Livieri
Prairie Wildlife Research