From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:20:23 EST
Hello fellow ferret enthusiasts!

I have noticed a lot of you talking about compounded medications for
your ferret.  I am a pharmacy student who did some work at a compounding
pharmacy.  I helped design the ferret formulary and a list of flavors
ferrets enjoy.

I am not advertising for the company, but would like to make this
information available to all of you, who wish to seek out compounds for
your loved one.  Of course, there are several other compounding pharmacies
out there and you may already have a pharmacy you trust.  However, if you
are without a pharmacy, this is ONE to consider.

Only a VETERINARIAN can call for pricing and place orders.  If you are
interested, please pass this information along to your veterinarian:

Wedgewood Pharmacy
279C Egg Harbor Rd'
Sewell, NJ
1-800-331-8272
Fax 1-800-589-4250

Your veterinarian can place orders, request pricing, and obtain a complete
catalog og medications available to date.  One of the medications that was
on the drawing board, was diazoxide suspension (Proglycem-equivalent) in
cherry-vanilla.

I hope this helps at least a few fellow friends

[DA]