From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:16:19 -0800
Hugs & Dooks to all!

Congratulations to Heaven Scent Shelter in Midland City, AL for being the
shelter drawn to benefit on ebay from one of my glass pieces.  Please
tell all your candle holder friends that this pair is quite unique.  They
are handcrafted so they are very different.  Let's try and help this
shelter with its costs of looking after our fuzzy friends.  The link is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2392424131

Next month a new shelter will benefit and a new piece will be offered.
So far since August /03 this is the ninth shelter that will benefit.
Thank you to everyone who has bid to help the previous 8 shelters.

Take care & Thank you!
Kate & Spaz