From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 07:13:25 -0500
Congratulations Scott!

Glad to hear you have a new addition to the family!  I know you plan
to be more carefule with heat exhaustion after what you just went
through, but I'm worry about something I think Dick Bossart (was it
you, Dick, or someone else?) said about leaving a ferret in an open
car with windows down - this leaves your ferret suscepitble to thieves!

If you're going somewhere with your ferret and you know you won't be
able to take him into a store or whatever, why don't you just leave
him home and wait for a day when you know you're not going into any
"FFZ" and take him out then?  You'll both be happier!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA