From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:13:33 EDT
I've been too busy to read my mail for awhile now.  I graduate from high
school this friday.

does anyone know anything about the shelter in pensacola, fl?  I recently
adopted a male ferret from them and have questions about their legitimacy.
They told me that he was perfectly healthy and he was 4 yrs old, but he
was overdue for his distemper and rabies shot.  I didnt like the look of
the place or the fact that the poor things ribs were showing so I brought
him home.  That monday we went to the vet to have him checked.  The vet
said my new baby was incredibly mainutrished and that this boy was no
less than 6 yrs old and that he, the vet, had been here for 20 yrs and
had never heard of a shelter in the area.  also my little boy is losing
all the hair on his tail.  it is covered in blackheads.  the vet said
once he is healthier they will go away on their own.  is this true?  it
has gotten worse in the month i've had the little guy.  any advice would
help

K,J,C