Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:32:02 -0500
Hi, this is SaraFerret. Unfortunately I wasnt the bridge greeter who
greeted Missy Kim Fox's ferrets. So I went and checked the Boss's big
book. Wowsie, lotsa ferrets wit de same names in dat book. So nothing
to do but gets on de loudspeaker and call out dere names and ask dem
to report to de bridge entrance so I can check on dem. No use trying
to wander from cottage to cottage. Too many ferrets here.

So here I was: Okay--Kim Fox's ferrets wit de names of Princess, Sandy,
Gilda, Stacie, Peanut, Albi, and Strauss, report to de entrance. Okay
witin a about five minutes about thirty ferrets shows up. Okay, very
funny. Now who are de extras. Just a few extras. You know how ferrets
are-nosy as usual, just along to see whats goin on. Okay where are de
6 I names. Okays finally the 6 walks forward.

First Princess de blaze has silver wings and is doing quite well but
she is living wit a different group of unrelated ferrets and is quite
happy wit dem and doesnt want to move. She sends her love to Mommy Kim.
She is no longer deaf.

Den Sandy, de sable, is super friendly and has devoted herself to de
orphan ferrets and is wearing lavender wings and sends huggies to
Mommy.

Gilda. a black sable, has blue wings, stays wit Sandy and loves to
entertain de kits at de orphanage. Dere are quite a few kits who just
has not managed to find dere mommys and daddys as of yet. But dis way
dey are part of a group.

And Stacie, has pink wings, and also stays wit de orphan ferrets. Where
else would a nurse type ferret stay. De kits just absolutely adore her.

Peanut is a joy and hangs wit de wild otters because of dere bounciness
and he has green wings.

Albi, de traveling albino, loves to bother the occasional cat and hangs
out wit Peanut. He has gorgeous azure wings.

Finally dere is Strauss, our chocolate ferret, who loves to sing. He is
so absolutely talented. He has beautiful beige wings.

Most are not living together Missy Fox. Many of de ferrets choose to
live in different groups for dere own reasons. I have done so, although
I get together wit my business for parties and such.

Hugs and loveys from de Rainbow Bridge

SaraFerret