From:
Debbie Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:23:02 -0500
I received an e-mail from a fellow ferret owner notifying me of FML and
this is my first posting.  We have three adorable fuzzies.  Wiggles, our 3
yr. old sable female who we adopted as a baby; Dusty, our 2 yr. old white
male and Miller, our 5 yr. old sable male.  Dusty and Miller are rescue
ferrets that we adopted a year ago.  I have just recently started to visit
many websites regarding ferrets and found one that has a chatroom with a
fairly new ferret owner with three young ferrets (Jareth, Sarah and
Mordrid).  I chatted with him last night for 2 hours just talking about our
fuzzies.  The chats start at 8:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time).  Here is
the web-site address is anyone wants to check it out:
http://www.coscentral.net/ferret/