From:
manuel sulkin cung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:16:04 -0600
hello fmlers:

thank you to all you who help me with my problem with chester, as you tell
me, yes it is the adrenal, so he will be under the knife on friday morning,
my vet allready spoke with doctor williams !THANKS DOC! and my vet will take
some photos during the operation, and i think i will be there to give
chester a little support, i will tell you later the results.

thank you all

manuel and the three amigos.
kas (who's the bald one)
chester (cross your fingers for me)
sombra  (hey bro!i can give you some of my hair)