From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:58:16 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

At last check there were 207 ferrets still needing santas with young
and old. I had fun shopping on Black Friday for ferret stuff though I
didn't find a lot it I did find a few deals. Come on people we can make
this a wonderful christmas for all the fuzzies on the trees by giving
them all Santas in plenty of time before Christmas!

Some of the ferrets wishes on the trees are so simple, foods,
ferretone, treats, bedding. Please search through the trees and pick a
fuzzy that you can be santa to and fulfil their wish list. And if you
aren't able to be a Santa, please consider sending a blanket or a toy
or treat to one or more of the fuzzies on the tree. Don't forget baby
blankets at Walmart, or check out JoAnn's fabrics from some nice fleece
on sale (or whatever fabric store you have in your area). Dollar Tree
and dollar stores sometimes carry the baby blankets too.

Sending one or two items to a fuzzy on the tree let's them know they
are thought and cared about.

I wish I could send gifts to all the fuzzies on the tree but I can't,
so I'm asking others to help make my wish come true by becoming a santa
to a fuzzy on the trees and fulfilling their wish list.

If you don't want to shop or don't know what to get, gift cards of any
donation are a blessing to shelters. If 10 people send a $10 gift card
that adds up to $100!

If you plan on picking more than one ferret you can combine shipping
by picking the ferrets from the same shelter!

And don't forget a little something for the shelter caretaker too. Oh
that reminds me I need to get my caretaker packages together too. I
don't only share my ideas, I put them into practice too!

And I would like to send out a Big Thank You to a friend that picked a
fuzzy off the tree I was worried about that hadn't gotten picked yet,
that was the best gift to me too!

And thank you to everyone else that has already become a santa and to
all that are going to be santas!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org