Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 12:55:23 EDT
hi,

We just got back from vacation Saturday night (Outer Banks, NC).  It was
a blast.  Banx had such a great time and she was such an angel.  It went
so much better than I thought it would for Banx.  She had sooo much fun
playing in the sand.  We built her passage ways and tunnels in the sand.
She dug herself a passage way, too.  It was so much fun just to watch her
play in the sand!  Banx even went to see the Wright Brother's Monument and
watched boats and people fishing at the Chesapeake Bay-Bridge Tunnel.  She
got lots of attention, too from others.  Someone even stopped with their
daughter for about 15 minutes to play with Banx.  It was such a great time!
It was funny because we were in the jacuzzi and Banx was walking around the
top.  Well needless to say she experienced her first jacuzzi swim because
she slipped in.  We turned the jets off and she swam for a bit.  It was
scarey at first, but funny now.

She sure was excited to be home though.  When we got in the door, I let her
out of the cage...boy did she ever dook and run around.  She even chased
our cat, Buttons up the stairs...I'm sure Buttons missed her..or maybe her
food a little more.

It is funny .. I read a post about someone else's ferret and cat preferring
each other's food more than their own..that's Banx and Buttons.

Well it's good to be home and back checking out the list..although I still
wish I was at the Beach!!!  Dooks to all!!

Laura and Banx