Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 19:04:00 -0500
Kimberly,
I really haven't noticed any difference between any of the colors of ferrets.
 We have right now 3 albinos in our shelter - 2 females and one male.  We've
had numerous others over the past year plus.  There seems to be as much
variation in behavior between the different colors as between the individual
ferrets.

Sometimes I like to generalize and say that he males seem more docile than
the females, and more acception of new additions.  Then I have to add that
our most docile one and best one with new ferrets is a female, and the worst
one is a male.

Dick B