From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 21:55:39 EST
This issue is getting rather large and also contains some very good news,
so I'll distribute it a few hours early.

Some of you may be away for a few days for the holidays or whatever.  If
you are worried about your e-mail piling up, please let me know and I'll
take you off the list for a few days.

I'd like to wish all the FMLers and their furballs a great holiday season.
I think it's been a good year for ferrets, partly because of the support
from all of you - a real great bunch of people.  Keep it up folks - I look
forward to making a similar speech next year at this time!

Bill Gruber
Moderator of the FML
(with ongoing thanks to Chris Lewis)