From:
Becki S Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 15:25:46 -0400
(I'm reposting this because I never got a response)

for our third adrenal surgery of the year (Josephus and Escher, and now
Tieke), Tieke seems to have thrown the good Dr.  Schiff for a curve.  He
had, what I would think, were classic adrenal tumor symptoms - total loss
of hair on the tail and thinning hair on the back growing up from the
tail.  well, Dr.  Schiff found nothing wrong with his adrenals or his
pancreas.

Can anyone else give any thoughts on what might be bothering the Tieke?
There are two other things to factor in (I think).  When he was with his
original owner (for about the first year of his life), he was given a
seemingly unlimited supply of lemon drops (the candy , not the drink) and
was about 5 lbs, double chinned, and just roly poly.  Now, he gets no
candy and his choice of max kitten food, iam's kitten and cat, and sd
kitten and cat.  the other thing about his is that he was an only ferret
before and I think he misses that.

Anyone have any thoughts?

and onto new stuff - Odo, the larger of our two new babies, is the first
ferret I've ever heard grumble when he's frustrated.  It's SO cute!

thanks

beckers
--
Becki Kain              [log in to unmask]
(313) 248-6044          (313) 390-8817 fax