From:
Tina McFeaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 05:03:00 EDT
>...but our fuzzie Pooh did something really cute and I never have seen
>another fuzzie do this.=A0 He and Sno were in their play room last week
>and had been playing very hard as ferrets do.... when Pooh put his body
>under a pillow (he was on my daughter's bed) up to his hips.  Then he
>did the cutest thing.... he wagged his tail back and to like a dog or
>cat would!!

Hi Christa, that is just so adorable when they do that.  I have a fifteen
month old female silver mitt, that wags her tail.  She does this when she
gets very eager and excited.  It is hilarious to see her do this.  I have
never seen this before in a ferret either, and when I first saw it I
thought perhaps something was wrong that she would do this, but it just
seems like it is pure joy that makes every part of her body move to
include her tail.  Lucy is one that jumps at the air and just rolls and
dances for no reason at all, other than pure joy.

Sincerely,
Tina