From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 09:03:35 -0400
Hello!  Many of you who registered for The International Ferret Congress
Ferret Aid 2006 conference have been starting to send in your second
installment for registration.  We are no longer able to accept PayPal
installments from US residents in Canadian funds.  We are simply losing
way too much money in the conversion and paypal fees.

Instead, when you are ready to make your payment installment, please
e-mail [log in to unmask] and i'll get the bank rate conversion for you
and you can send your payment with paypal in US funds.  I'm so sorry if
this causes confusion but i will do my best to make your transactions as
smooth as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and i look forward to seeing all of you
next year!!!

IFC Ferret Aid 2006
www.ferretaid.org

Randy Belair