From:
Olivia Brett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 00:18:27 -0700
I have a 4year old male ferret named Rascal.  I call him my mutt ferret
because I think he thinks he is a dog or cat.  Anyway, this morning he
kept trying to use his litter but nothing.  Off to the vet we go.  His
prostate is enlarged and blocked the bladder.  His left adrenal was
removed 1 1/2 years ago.  His fur has just grown back in March!  They
told me that Lupron isn't all that successful with the prostate problem.
What is the best route to go?  Please give me any advice!

Thanks!
Olivia