From:
Mike Raley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 13:08:30 -0500
I've got a 3-year old female "cinnamon" ferret named Livia that I'm putting
up for adoption.  She's frisky, cute, and will not bite (the only one I've
owned that won't).  She comes fully accessorized with a cage, toys, etc.,
and her shots are up to date (October).

She recently lost her male playmate to lymphoma, and I'd like to give her
to someone with at least one other ferret.  I'd keep her and adopt another,
but my allergies have gotten so bad over the last few years that I just
can't keep ferrets anymore.

So, if you are in the Atlanta area, and have room for another little furry
friend, please e-mail me.

Mike