From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:42:15 +0000
Hi!

We started melatonin therapy for our 6 year old ferret about 4 months
ago... It has made her new winter coat so beautiful which prompts my
question.. She is 3/4 angora, champagne in color almost solid with no
mask or point...within the past week she looks as if she was dropped in
a paint bucket....her underbelly, legs and tail are a beautiful dark
brown and she now has her first mask! Can the melatonin cause this??
Have any of you experienced this ??? Wondering if melatonin can be
used instead of Clairol?? Hahaha!! Thinking we may be on to something
here!!!

Any ideas as to why this has happened are welcome! Thanks so much!!

Tara