From:
JoAnn McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:19:39 -0700
Hello,

to brave little Itachi. You are one of the luckiest ferrets around. You
have a family who loves you so much. My prayers our with you right now.
This is never easy. However, you would be surprised at how these little
ones hang on just for us.

We lost our beloved Hayden earlier this year. I came across a picture
of him sleeping in front of the Christmas tree last year, it broke my
heart to see him so sick. I knew goodbye would be too soon. He use to
love to look at all the pretty lights this time of year. Its hard to
not see him gazing a them. I know though that he is at the bridge
enjoying his own tree and lights. He hung on as long as he could for
us.

We miss all who have left us too soon.

Take Care

JoAnn