From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 14:52:26 -0500
Hi, does anybody here know anything about Preview or PreVue pet
products/cages?  Because I have found a very large cage in this name,
and was wondering generally how safe they are, etc.

This cage is about 4 1/2 - 5 feet tall, and 2-3 feet wide.  I know, I know.
This may not seem very large to some of you, but teh space is used *very*
well, and Pogo# absolutely had a ball the minute she stepped in it at teh
store.

The cage alone was $179.99 but for $260 it comes with a package of 2
hammocks, water bowl&bottle, food bowl, 2 toys of choice and a thing of
fert treats, 2 corner litter boxes, litter, and a bag of your choice of
food.  I just wish it came with choice of ferret : )

There's this beautiful siver female that I just fell in love with.  I thin
kshe is 2 or 3 wks younger than the rest, because she is kinda smaller.
Her eyes are kinda squinty, too.  What's this mean?  The first thing I
thought was that maybe her eyes had opened recently, but I dunno.  They
also have some with teh short snouts, the digi-something or others.  I
noticed some of them breathed either quicker or heavier.  I hope they don't
breed them on purpose or we'll have another epidemic like the bulldog or
pit bull ( or whichever dog it was) thing where teh short snout was "in
style" even though it was very, VERY unhealthy, but hey, isn't it fashion
over well-being?  BLAH!!  That makes me sick.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this little novel ;-D

Any info/help appreciated!

--Jen

PS could I have a copy of the recipe for Bob C's chicken gravy?  He should
start sellin' the stuff. : -)   [Moderator's note: I sent recipie.  BIG]