From:
Little Dudes Ferret Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:11:03 -0700
I am considering entering into a contract with an artist who does - what
some might consider "dark" or unorthodox ferret art.  What I have seen so
far is very beautiful and unique (in my opinion of course - might not be
for everyone).  If there is any interest in this type of art in the
ferret community (or any community) I would like to get the artist to
offer some of her prints at a reasonable price.  This would also be a
fund raising effort for the Oregon Ferret Shelter and Little Dudes Ferret
Ranch.  There is only one sample posted at this time but I hope to add
more with permission from the artist - who also does commissions.  I
honestly have never seen anything like it and found it extremely
fascinating - as I hope you will.

Please take a look at www.littledudesferretranch.com and click on the
Photo Gallery.  FYI - the website is still a work in progress.

Thanks!  I look forward to your feedback.