From:
Andrew & Catherine and sometimes Chryss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 00:48:09 -0800
Hello again,

I am looking for additional information on ferrets grinding their teeth.
I've copied the FAQ entry regarding gastric ulcers; I am looking for any
thing else to bring with us to the vet.

Background:
Nakkevve, my 2y.o. nutered, albino male, weighs only 1 lb from a norm of
just under 2 lbs.  He is grinding his teeth.  His stool is somewhere between
normal and diarrhea, somewhat scant.  He is still eating, although his
appetite seems reduced.  Water intake is normal.  He is active and alert
when first brought out for play, but soon naps.  His mood seems depressed
(best description I can come up with.) He and his cage mate have been
staying with a ferret-friendly friend for the last month.

We have a vet appointment for tomorrow (Monday 1/27).  I'd like to provide
as much information as I can for the vet, any insight would be greatly
appreciated.  Reply via list or at [log in to unmask]

Thank you again,
Chryss and Nakkevve (and Khia who is worried that she now weighs more
then the Monster)

[Moderator's note: This didn't arrive until the morning of the 27th, so
perhaps we'll find out how the vet vist went.  BIG]