From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 14:07:43 -0500
Two month old Caruso doesn't want his shots. He stole the printout from the
FAQ on vaccinations, and dragged it under the sofa to hide it. Reminds me of
the Terminex commercials on tv.

I took a copy of the whole FAQ (printed 2 pages/sheet double-sided!) to the
local vets (2 in one office).  They were very receptive to it.  I also told
them about the FML, with over 1000 ferret owners, breeders, shelterers, etc.
I mentioned the vet pathologist with the Armed Forces, and they said Oh yes,
he publishes a lot.  (And will publish a lot more after he has a chance to
get a life again.  :-))

Caruso also tried to steal the whole FAQ, but since it was too heavy for him
to drag, he just took a small bite out of the first page.

He and Belle are getting along great now.  They spend much time in play
fighting, with noone seeming to get the upper hand consistently.  They love
to chase each other under the covers of our bed.  We took him to be weighed
Saturday, and he was 1 lb even.  Belle is 1.25 lbs.  They sleep together
most of the time, but Belle gets up on the hammock when Caruso gets too
rambunctious.  But alas for her, he just learned how to get up there
himself, so she is no longer safe.

I'm going out of town for a few days, and daughter Joy will be visiting
grandparents, so Richard will have to clean all the poop himself for awhile.
When I return, it will be shot time.

Linda, Richard ("How do such little critters make so much poop?"), Joy, Belle
("Stop squirming so I can sleep!" and Caruso ("Oh boy, toes to pounce on!")