From:
"Burkard,Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 10:36:33 PDT
On Tue, 2 Jul 1996 23:25:58 GMT, Tom Barney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Gizmo has started a bad habit.... He tries to bite my wife's ear lobe, and
>tries to drag off her ear... always when she is laying in the bed, and
>always early in the morning after I am up and out of bed.

Tom,

Our fuzzies will frequently try to get us out of bed in the morning
(expecially if it's past their normal Ferretone time) by either being
naughty (digging at things and such) or climbing into the bed and digging at
us or nipping us.  Repeatedly putting them down on to the floor (oh, six or
seven times) is usually enough to make them bored so that they find other
trouble to get into... :)

Also, our one boy, Atlas, likes to grab my wife's hand and try to drag her
off (presumably to a hidey hole somewhere for safe keeping).  Go figure!  :)

-- Mike

Michael C. Burkard           |  All I needed to know in life I
Work: [log in to unmask]  |  learned from my ferrets:
Home: [log in to unmask]  |  Dance for joy often, play often, and
My opinions only.            |  be determined in your ventures.