From:
marta mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:32:37 -0600
I thought I'd let everyone know that I have officially sent off the
ferret yearbook to the publisher.  I met my own deadline...I had the
book done by the time I had to come back to school, and I got the pages
edited for a third time, and pasted up and mailed by the end of Aug.
That means if Josten's is on track, the books will be out by Dec!  I
wish I was there when they opened the submission box.  I can only imagine
what they were thinking *ROFL*

If you still want to order a book, you can mail me here, or at

If you aren't sure what I'm taking about, go to
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_new.html

I wish I could attach some teaser pics, but I don't want to ruin the
suprise...Thanks to all that submitted.  Your pictures were great :)

Thanks, Marta