From:
Jo Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 23:49:59 -0700
Carol, et al at FML:

*I'm quite pleased their check up went so well.  I'm still concerned on
your behalf of the unforseen opportunistic infections that may still arise
from their mistreatment.  I would like to ask if your vet would accept
donations on their behalf with the assurance that monies sent would go to
their wellbeing (or to another one in need).

*I recently picked up a new magazine called "Ferrets" where I noticed an
order form for checks and labels with ferrets on them.  They are listed
as #135 FERRET LOVER CHECKS.  The address on the order form is:

The Styles Company
P.O. Box 5000
Lake Forest, CA  92630-8500
1 800 356 0353

LilLoneWolf & The Fuzzie Carpet Cruisers: Monkey (come on mommy, won't you
scratch my head just a LIIIIIIIITLE bit longer!!!!!!???) Taz (you've hogged
the last 2 hours, my turn or I'll drag you away by your ear!!!!)