From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:59:50 -0500
Hello just wanted to tell everyone That Bandit Made it throw He is hOme
and doing GREAT so far.  Thank You everyone and support.  I was really
scared I have never been throw this before and I am so glad that it is
over!  Bill You are Great I did not know that the ferret people all pool
together I am very proud to Be a member and a ferret mommy .

Thank You All and God Bless.  I Will keep everyone postered

Bandit really had a hard time but pulled throw YES YES

Love Robin & Bandit