From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 20:49:25 -0500
I hope I'm spelling that right!

I was out vin the frount yard walking Coco.,and a little later I saw my
neighbors putting some flowers around there tree so I picked up Coco walked
over to them and said Coco can help yoyu dig!!!!!!  the lady giggled and
looked at me & said she probly can,so how are your ferrets doing?  I said
pritty well now but a while back I had a big scar w/the Frount line I
sprayed on her to avoid getting fleas.  I told her what what had happened,
then as Coco was still digging they said she is probly looking for worms
but I said I don't think they eat worms,but the man said they like worms.

Does anybody know if ferrets eat or like worms?or even if there good for
them or itr it hurts them at all?????????

My other neighbor said the same thing.

Connie,Coco,Elvis,