From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:09:58 -0500
Hi folks,

We just got this message from our vet tech Skyla, who tielessly looks
for good health info:

Hey Alicia,

I can't find the name of the book-- it was something like Natural
Health for Pets and as I always do I looked for a ferret section to
make sure their info was correct. This book not only had a separate
(although brief) chapter for ferrets but imagine my surprise and
delight to find the author quoted you several times and mentioned the
FerretWise website as a source of information.

Good to know that the educational mission of Ferretwise is continuing
to reach out to wider audiences...

skyla

Nice to know we made a small imprint in the printed materials!

Alicia for the many faces of Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org