Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:38:05 -0400
The Oxford Ferret Rescue is selling 2010 ferret calendars!  They are
fantastic!!!

They are only $15! And if you need them shipped the cost would be $20.
They are on very thick sturdy paper and can easily be framed when the
year is through. The calendar was produced by Claudia Johnson's (Oxford
Ferret Rescue Shelter Director) cousin and her ferrets!!!! All proceeds
will benefits the many ferrets in Claudia's care, most of them older
and on numerous meds.

Here are the photo links to see some samples of the months!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/chris5255/001-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/chris5255/002-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/chris5255/003-1.jpg

We have had to order another batch because we have sold out of
the first batch! So hurry and get your order in, they are going
fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please email me and let me know if you would
like a calendar.

Thank you in advance for helping to support Oxford Ferret Rescue.

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer