From:
Becky Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:32:10 -0500
I noticed that once in a great while I will find kind of grainy globs
in my baby's poops. The rest of the poop looks normal, except the globs
in it- and I checked, they are soft, not hard or grainy. This happens
to 1 of my babies maybe once or twice a year, other that the weird
poop, she act totally normal, has a great appetite, dances, no pain
that i can tell, no masses or lumpy areas in her belly at all, does
anyone have any ideas? They eat a mixture of 8 in 1 Ultimate Crunchy,
Evo Innova Cat and Kitten, and Nutro Natural Complete for Kittens
usually with a splash of Ferretone on it, hairball medicine when
needed, ferretvite as a treat, N-Bones and Bandits occasionally, and
some chicken when we have it for dinner. Nothing different that I can
think of when it happens. The vet said that she seems fine, and I get
the feeling that she thinks I might be a little off. There are 2 vets
that work out of that office, theo ther vet wants to do $500+ in test
to make sure there is nothing, but is it worth it? I will pay it if I
have to but is that needed? I appreciate any ideas.

PS Thank you in advance- I have always been so happy that I get so
much greeat help and advice from all of the FML folks.

Becky Poland