From:
Muna Al Zaabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:07:47 -0700
Hi All,

Knowing all of you here love all the fuzzies in the world.  I sure would
like to ask for a little prayer for my little girl Sheeba she'll be having
her surgery tomorrow at 11.00am for adrenal.  I am so nervous!!  She's
very precious to me, my first pet, my first ferret and mostly my first
baby.  What's really worrying all of us including the vet is she's got
something that no vet ever seen, she's got a bubble in her lungs and the
vet will do his best to make sure that doesn't hurt her during the
surgery.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

Sincerely,
Muna Al Zaabi, Lots of love from Sheeba and Caesar.