From:
"Matthew J. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 14:28:20 -0700
Some help me!  My cat has taken it upon himself to rid my apartment of my
fuzzies (Peanut (Silver Mitt) and Butter (Albino).  They have never done
anything to him, other than sniff him (that's not a bad thing is it?).  At
first he would just hiss at them when they would come near.  Then he would
smack them if they got to close, but now he has gone so far as to run across
the livingroom into the kitchen and attacking them as they were mice.  Well
needless to say they will be much more carefully supervised from now, but
there's got to be a better way.  Has anyone else had this sort of problem
before?  Is there a way I could get them to be at the very least hospitable?
I need some idea before my cat declares war on them totally!

--
Matthew Stevens
http://www.arias.net/~chistoso