From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 12:37:37 EDT
Hi,
Rocky (the better half of Sean), is healthy and ok as far as I can tell.
If you recall I wrote the fml and several friends asking for ideas of what
could be wrong with my main man Rocky.  Well everyone said "depression".
He has gone from a shelter where he grew up..  to our home, and then
adjusted to two new kits.  One of the kits is very dominant and energetic.
I guess I just didn't realize how much that is on a new shelter kit all in
such a short period of time (like 8 weeks).

His symptoms seemed to arrive shortly after we integrated one of the two
kits into his cage.  Thank you for all the advice.  I have done many
things.  I am not letting him sleep his life away, and exercising him more.
I am giving him more one on one attention.  I am keeping the new baby from
disturbing him as much as possible.  I have broken up play times so that he
plays away from that kit most of the time, and even has one on one play
time.

He has improved ten fold.  He is still not quite the same old Rocky, but I
bet that will come in time with all we are doing.  I just wanted to let you
all know he has improved and is ok or will be ok.  thank you so much

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html