From:
"Woodward, Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:31:00 +1000
One of my ferrets, male, about 2 years (Jean-Luc) seems to be having a
problem urinating.  He goes to the litter tray, appears to be straining but
nothing happens.  he will then trot to the other litter tray for a repeat
performance.  He appears to be warmer than our other ferrets, and is
drinking a lot.  He is as active, but on 2 occasions has curled up inside a
jumper and jacket outside his cage.  The vet put him on Antibiotics.  any
other ideas?

Ross